The latest installment in the ZMan CrossEyez lineup, the Snakehead Swim Jig was tested and tuned by jig fisherman and professional angler, David Walker, to be a staple for any swim jig angler's tacklebox. The sleek "snakehead" design of this jig allows it to be fished in and around grass or cover with ease and gives it a very streamlined, natural swimming presentation. Similar to the other jigs in the CrossEyeZ family, the Snakehead Swim Jig comes with a hand-tied skirt that allows it to flare at ease and a molded split-grip keeper that keeps all types of plastic trailers securely locked into place. Wrapped up with a heavy-duty 4/0 VMC flipping hook, the CrossEyeZ Snakehead Swim Jig is tough as nails and ready to prove itself as one of the best swim jigs on the market.
- Designed by Bassmaster Elite Series pro and jig fishing guru David Walker
- Head shape modeled after a snake head, allowing it to slither through grass and other cover cleanly
- Flat underside allows jig to plane up on the retrieve, allowing the use of heavier weights for longer casts
- Split grip keeper holds all types of soft plastic trailers securely, including 10X Tough ElaZtech® softbaits
- 100% silicone skirts in an array of popular patterns hand-tied with copper wire
- Built around a 4/0 heavy-duty, black nickel VMC® hook