Introducing the perfect power-fishing reel at a fair price point, Lew's brings us the Tournament MP Speed Spool LFS. Touting the P2 Super Pinion, the Tournament MP has precise alignment and stability in the pinion gear through the bearing support system, resulting in smoother operation and extended gear life. Match that up with a premium 10-bearing system and externally adjustable Multi-Setting Brake (MSB) dual cast control system, and you have one smooth reel. A bowed, lightweight 95mm aluminum handle with Lew’s Combat Grip® paddle knobs, Combat Grip® thumb bar, and 20lbs of drag power, it won’t shy away from heavy cover and big fish. When you need power matched with long-lasting durability, the Lew's Tournament MP Speed Spool LFS is a bulletproof workhorse bait caster made to last.
Tournament MP Speed Spool LFS Features:
- One-piece, aluminum frame with graphite sideplates
- Drilled and forged, double anodized aluminum U style 34MM spool
- Hard anodized aluminum Speed Gears®, cut on precision Hamai CNC gear hobbing machines
- P2 Super Pinion bearing supported pinion gear provides precise alignment and solid stability, resulting in smoother operation and extended gear life
- Premium 10-bearing system with stainless steel double shielded bearings and Zero Reverse® one-way clutch
- Externally-adjustable Multi-Setting Brake (MSB) dual cast control system utilizing both an external click-dial for setting the magnetic brake, plus 4 individually disengaging, disk-mounted internal brake shoes that operate on centrifugal force
- Double anodized aluminum spool tension adjustment with an audible click
- Rugged carbon fiber drag system provides up to 20lbs. of drag power
- Audible click, bowed, double anodized aluminum star drag
- Bowed, lightweight, 95MM aluminum reel handle with Lew’s® Combat Grip® paddle knobs
- Combat Grip® thumb bar
- Speed Keeper® hook keeper
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.