The Predator is for those who roam the open ice in the most extreme temperatures but never stop to let the cold sink in.
The Predator Bib solves one of the most fundamental problems on ice: staying warm…but not too warm. Jackets are easy enough to remove, but your bibs go on early and never come off. The Predator enjoys lighter insulation than the Climate and Hardwater, to keep you nimbler, all with a breathable Hydrapore®shell to keep you less sweaty and more steady. Zip up the vents and batten down the magnetic storm flaps when temps dip but know that you’re in control of your own comfort.
- 320D Tussor Shell Material
- Hydrapore®Waterproof 5,000mm / Breathable 5,000g
- 150g Sureflote®Flotation Assistance Technology
- 100g Thermadex®Insulation
- Reflective Elements for Added Safety
- 1680D Snakeskin Knee Panels
- Extra Heavy Knee and Seat Padding
- Adjustable Inseam
- Magnetic Storm Flap Closures
- Fast-Drain Hems