Designed specifically for the devoted panfish angler, this specialty series is unlike any other panfish rods out there. Blanks are constructed of a dynamic blend of SCVI and SCII graphite providing responsive touch and balance for fish that require the utmost finesse.
St. Croix Panfish Series Spinning Rod Features:
- Dynamic blend of super high-modulus SCVI carbon and premium quality SCII carbon.
- Sea Guide guides with stainless steel rings and frames.
- Sea Guide XMS split style reel seat with a custom insert for sensitivity and comfort.
- Premium-grade cork handle.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Built to provide superior performance for trout, crappie, bluegill, and other panfish.
- Designed in Park Falls and handcrafted in Fresnillo, Mexico.
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.