Curated by St. Croix to provide the most ideal rod for anglers interested in kayak fishing, combining the framework of the angler-approved Mojo series with updated components. Constructed from premium, high-modulus SC III graphite blanks, the St. Croix Mojo Yak Casting Rods have been specifically crafted using IPC (Integrated Poly Curve) mandrel technology to provide precise, technique specific actions that meet the demands of kayak enthusiasts.
Mojo Yak Spinning Rod Features:
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) mandrel technology.
- Premium, high-modulus SCIII carbon.
- Kigan Master Hand 3D guides with slim, strong aluminum-oxide rings and black frames.
- Fuji® DPS reel seat with black hoods on spinning models.
- Custom Winn split-grip handle.
- Kigan hook-keeper.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed to provide superior performance and exceptional balance for kayak anglers.
- Designed in Park Falls and handcrafted in Fresnillo, Mexico.
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.