Curated by St. Croix to provide the most ideal rod for anglers interested in kayak fishing, combining the framework of the angler-approved Mojo series with updated components. Constructed from premium, high-modulus SC III graphite blanks, the St. Croix Mojo Yak Casting Rods have been specifically crafted using IPC (Integrated Poly Curve) mandrel technology to provide precise, technique-specific actions that meet the demands of kayak enthusiasts.
Mojo Yak Casting Rod Features:
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) mandrel technology.
- Premium, high-modulus SCIII carbon.
- Kigan Master Hand 3D guides with slim, strong aluminum-oxide rings and black frames.
- Fuji® ECS reel seat with black hood on casting models.
- Custom Winn split-grip handle.
- Kigan hook-keeper.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed to provide superior performance and exceptional balance for kayak anglers.
- Designed in Park Falls and handcrafted in Fresnillo, Mexico.
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.