All-new for 2020 the Mojo Musky features the reinvented SCIII carbon guides, IPC mandrel rod blank technology and custom Winn split-grip handles. The SCIII guides are lighter and more sensitive than the previous generation. Pair that with the new IPC rod blank and you get the lightest Mojo Musky rod ever.
MOJO MUSKY CASTING RODS feature:
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) mandrel technology.
- Premium, high-modulus SCIII carbon.
- Kigan Master Hand 3D guides with slim, strong aluminum-oxide rings and black frames.
- Kigan Master Hand 3D top with SiC ring.
- Fuji TCS or PSSLD Deluxe reel seat with black hood.
- Custom Winn split-grip handle.
- Kigan hook-keeper.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Specialized musky series designed for superior performance.
- Designed in Park Falls and handcrafts in Fresnillo, Mexico