The new Shimano Ultegra CI4+ is a feature-packed powerhouse, offering premium performance for all anglers. Ruggedly designed from cover to core with a hint of elegance in design, the marriage of Shimano's CI4+ composite body and cold-forged HAGANE Gear provides extreme durability and sensitivity with less weight. MicroModule Gear II and SilentDrive technologies improve gear mesh and minimize overall play in construction to provide increased reel performance. Improving upon standard protection against corrosion, Ultegra incorporates Shimano's X-Protect technology and makes it the easy choice for anglers seeking utility in fresh, brackish, and saltwater environments. For a final touch of refinement, Ultegra features a seamless one-piece bail that allows line to travel unimpeded onto the line roller, reducing friction and limiting tangles. A reel for all anglers and any situation, the new Ultegra is loaded with high-quality Shimano features for increased performance.
- Aero Wrap II: Reduces line-to-line friction for longer casts
- CI4+: 2.5 times stiffer than original CI4 with increased weight savings
Cross Carbon Drag: Wider range of drag settings, Shimano's smoothest drag ever
- G-Free Body: More ergonomic center of gravity
- Hagane Gear: Unmatched smoothness
- Long Stroke Spool: Greater casting distance
- MicroModule II: State-of-the-art gear tooth design
- One-Piece Bail: Seamless design reduces friction
- Propulsion Line Management: Improved casting distance
- S A-RB: Shielded bearings to reduce salt or sand corrosion
- Silent Drive: Reductions in the smallest gaps and clearances to eliminate wobble
- X-Protect: High-level water resistance without sacrificing light gear and rotor rotation
X-Ship: Improved gear durability
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.