Over two years in the making and countless hours of research and development have led to a tackle storage system that solves every major problem anglers encounter. Every feature on Plano's new EDGE series is part of a well-thought-out system to help you be a better angler. With a family of 10 boxes offering both general purpose and specialized storage that fit into the current Plano system, they will prolong the life of your tackle and give you an edge on the water. One quick glance shows these tackle boxes are different. Look closer and you'll find they're not only different – they're better in every way possible.
This supersized EDGE Plastics provides watertight protection and organization to soft plastics or other hard-to-manage tackle. The tackle box is large enough to hold today's tray pack soft plastic swimbaits, but the removable/adjustable dividers also give it the flexibility to act as a deep, open space to store other fishing gear like knives and tools.
Dimensions: 14" x 9" x 7.28"
- Huge, watertight enclosure for soft plastics or other hard-to-manage tackle
- Large enough to hold today's tray pack soft plastic swimbaits without damaging or affecting their shape
- Dividers are removable and adjustable for larger item storage – such as tools and knives
- Dual Oversized WaterWick™ dividers to keep large interior dry
- Side-mounted handles improve mobility even when box is full
- Dri-Loc O-ring seal maintains waterproofing when closed
- Rustrictor™ technology delivers 360 degrees of rust-preventative protection
- EZ Label system for quick identification of contents
- DuraView crystal-clear polycarbonate lid
- One-handed latch design
- Ribbed lids and base for durability
- Stainless steel pin hinges
- Stackable lids and bases
- Baits not included
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.