Built on the exclusive SLP Super Low Profile platform, which is Lew’s lowest profile design, the Lew's HyperMag Speed Spool SLP is a bass fisherman's dream. The HyperMag is also Lew’s lightest baitcaster reel, weighing a mere 5.4 ounces, serving it as one of the lightest baitcasting reels on the market. The HyperMag has a one-piece magnesium frame, C45 carbon sideplates, and a premium 11-bearing system with double-shielded stainless bearings and Zero-Reverse anti-reverse clutch bearing. The gears of this reel are hard-anodized aluminum alloy, giving it a durable smoothness that is second-to-none. The reel’s compact size is made possible by its innovative 32mm aircraft-grade Duralumin U-shape spool, which starts and accelerates faster than large spools. It handles light line and lures better than traditional-size baitcasters without compromising power and performance, allowing it to handle all other bass fishing techniques. Put one in your hands today and see just why the Team Lew's HyperMag Speed Spool is made to be the last baitcaster you'll ever want or need to use!
Lew's HyperMag Speed Spool SLP Features:
- One-piece magnesium frame with lightweight carbon sideplates
- Aircraft-grade double anodized Duralumin drilled and chamfered U-shape 32mm spool
- Aircraft-grade hard-anodized aluminum alloy gears
- Premium 11-bearing system with double-shielded stainless steel ball bearings and Zero Reverse one-way clutch bearing
- Externally adjustable 4-pin, 27 position SpeedCast adjustable centrifugal braking system (ACB)
- Double anodized aluminum spool tension adjustment with an audible click
- Rugged carbon fiber drag system provides up to 20 lbs. of drag power
- Bowed lightweight 95mm carbon fiber handle with Winn Dri-Tac knobs
- Double anodized bowed aluminum drag star with audible click adjustment
- Titanium-coated Zirconia line guide
- Exclusive patented Speed Dial line indicator and patented Speed Keeper hook keeper
- External lube port
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.