Lew’s Mach 2 SLP raises the bar in looks and performance of a quality baitcasting reel. The Mach 2 features Lew’s exclusive Super Low Profile (SLP) platform that is more compact and offers superior balance and reduced torque for better control. The frame is strong and features lightweight graphite with graphite sideplates for a durable, yet lightweight body. The 32mm double anodized aluminum spool is fast-starting for an effortless cast with great distance. Winn advanced polymer Dri-Tac handle knobs provide a sure grip and the bowed 95mm anodized aluminum handle delivers plenty of cranking power.
Lew's Mach 2 SLP Features:
- Strong and lightweight, Super Low Profile (SLP) graphite frame and sideplates
- Machined and double-anodized 32mm aluminum U-shaped spool
- High strength solid brass Speed Gears, cut on precision Hamai CNC gear hobbing machines
- Premium 10 bearing system with double-shielded stainless steel ball bearings and Zero-Reverse one-way clutch bearing
- Externally adjustable Magnetic Control System (MCS)
- Double anodized spool tension knob with audible click adjustment
- Durable Rulon drag system provides up to 15 lb drag power
- Anodized bowed aluminum 95mm handle with Winn Dri-Tac handle knobs
- Double anodized aluminum spool tension adjustment with an audible click
- Quick release sideplate lock lever
- Zirconia line guide
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.