Weighing in at just 4.9 ounces, the Lew's Custom Lite SLP baitcasting reel is the lightest reel ever produced by Lew’s. The Custom Lite SLP features a proprietary Tanso Tech™ frame and a titanium, anodized aircraft-grade Duralumin 30mm spool that can pick up 28” of line per handle turn. On the engineering side, this piece of equipment features an 11-bearing system with Lew's P2 Super Pinion, which provides better gear mesh for smoother cranking, longer casts, and extended gear life. Matched with the externally adjustable 6-pin, 27-position QuietCast Adjustable Centrifugal Braking (ACB) system, the bowed, lightweight 95mm carbon fiber handle with EVA paddle knobs keeps things light and comfortable while on the water. The Lew's Custom Lite Speed Spool SLP makes the most of every cast and is one of the lightest, smoothest baitcasters on the market!
Lew's Custom Lite Speed Spool SLP Features:
- One-piece proprietary Tanso Tech frame with strong, lightweight C45 carbon sideplates with 3 built-in drain ports
- Titanium anodized aircraft-grade Duralumin drilled U-shape 30mm spool
- Hard aluminum alloy Speed Gears, cut on Hamai CNC gear hobbing machine
- P2 Super Pinion bearing supported pinion gear provides precise alignment and solid stability, resulting in smoother operation and extended gear life
- Premium 11-bearing system with double-shielded stainless steel ball bearings and Zero Reverse one-way clutch bearing
- Externally adjustable 6-pin 27 position QuietCast Adjustable Centrifugal Braking system (ACB)
- External lube port
- Titanium anodized aluminum spool tension adjustment with an audible click
- Rugged carbon fiber drag system provides up to 20lbs. of drag power
- Bowed lightweight 95mm carbon fiber handle with lightweight EVA paddle knobs
- Titanium anodized bowed aluminum drag star with audible click adjustment
- Titanium coated Zirconia line guide
- Exclusive patented Speed Dial line indicators
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.