Weighing in at just 4.9 ounces, the Custom Lite SLP baitcast reel is the lightest reel ever produced by Lew’s. The Custom Lite SLP features a proprietary Tanso Tech™ frame and a titanium, anodized aircraft-grade Duralumin 30mm spool that can pick up 28” of line per handle turn. On the engineering side, this piece of equipment features an 11-bearing system with Lews’ P2 Super Pinion, which provides better gear mesh for smoother cranking, longer casts and extended gear life. Matched with the externally adjustable 6-pin, 27-position QuietCast Adjustable Centrifugal Braking (ACB) system, the bowed, lightweight 95mm carbon fiber handle with EVA paddle knobs keeps things light and comfortable while on the water.
- One-piece proprietary Tanso Tech™ frame with strong, lightweight C45 carbon sideplates with 3 built in drain ports
- Titanium anodized aircraft-grade Duralumin drilled U-shape 30mm spool
- Hard aluminum alloy Speed Gears®, cut on Hamai CNC gear hobbing machine
- P2 Super Pinion bearing supported pinion gear provides precise alignment and solid stability, resulting in smoother operation and extended gear life
- Premium 11-bearing system with double-shielded stainless steel ball bearings and Zero Reverse® one-way clutch bearing
- Externally adjustable 6-pin 27 position QuietCast Adjustable Centrifugal Braking system (ACB)
- External lube port
- Titanium anodized aluminum spool tension adjustment with audible click
- Rugged carbon fiber drag system provides up to 20lbs. of drag power
- Bowed lightweight 95mm carbon fiber handle with lightweight EVA paddle knobs
- Titanium anodized bowed aluminum drag star with audible click adjustment
- Titanium coated Zirconia line guide
- Exclusive patented Speed Dial® line indicators
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.