Designed to be a target shooter's dream, the Leupold Tracer is not only ideal for long days on the range but also is an excellent option for anglers looking for the lightest frame possible, without sacrificing detail and elite-tier visual performance.
Backed and advocated by professional anglers Seth Feider, Brandon Palaniuk, and legendary sight-fisherman John Cox, Leupold sunglasses deliver unmatched definition and clarity in a lightweight, non-slip frame with premium scratch-resistant lenses. ANSI Z87.1+ ballistic protection, interchangeable lenses (included), and weather-resistant coatings are combined with Leupold's unmatched clarity and durability. When you need a competitive advantage on the range or on the water, from a worldwide trusted optics brand, the Leupold Tracer has you covered and will brings perfection to your target shooting and angling game in extreme comfort, clarity, and style!
The Leupold Tracer includes three interchangeable lenses: Polarized Bronze Mirror, Yellow, and Clear Lenses
Leupold Tracer Features:
- Daylight Max: Provides UV protection for optimal performance in bright conditions
- Diamond Coat: A hardened surface coating that reduces surface scratches
- Guard-Ion: Hydrophobic lens coating that sheds dirt and water for a maintenance-free, clear, crisp image
- Infused Polarization: Eliminates excess glare and keeps your eyes fresh on the water and in the field
- ANSI Z87.1+: Ballistic rating that meets or exceeds ANSI high-velocity impact standards for eye protection
- Interchangeable Polycarbonate Lens: Incredible durability in an industry-leading lens allows increased weight reduction and maximum comfort
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.