As a leading optics company, it's only natural for Leupold to offer high-performance outdoor eyewear and it's now happened! And as expected, they are topnotch, built for function, durability, and comfort in active outdoor use. Comfortable on the water, in the field, or on the ride home, the Leupold Switchback will quickly become a favorite addition to your everyday on-the-go. Backed and advocated by professional anglers Seth Feider, Brandon Palaniuk, and legendary sight-fisherman John Cox, Leupold sunglasses deliver unmatched definition and clarity in a lightweight, non-slip frame with premium scratch-resistant lenses. ANSI Z87.1+ ballistic protection, lightweight comfort, and unquestionable clarity give you everything you need and nothing you don't. When you need a competitive advantage, from a worldwide trusted optics brand, the Leupold Switchback has you covered and will bring your on-the-water comfort and clarity to the next level!
Leupold Switchback Features:
- Daylight Max: Provides UV protection for optimal performance in bright conditions
- Diamond Coat: A hardened surface coating that reduces surface scratches
- Guard-Ion: Hydrophobic lens coating that sheds dirt and water for a maintenance-free, clear, crisp image
- Infused Polarization: Eliminates excess glare and keeps your eyes fresh on the water and in the field
- ANSI Z87.1+: Ballistic rating that meets or exceeds ANSI high-velocity impact standards for eye protection
- Polycarbonate Lens: Incredible durability in an industry-leading lens allows increased weight reduction and maximum comfort
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.