Built tough for saltwater and freshwater applications, Daiwa's Sealine SG Line Counter Reel features a direct-drive, built-in line counter so you know exactly how much line you've got out. Its 3-bearing system and Ultimate Tournament Carbon Drag system make for smooth and dependable operation. The Sealine SG-3B's 1-piece composite frame and machined-aluminum spool keep construction light without skimping on strength, even in corrosive saltwater. Other features include helical cut gears, a helpful spool clicker, and an automatic, self-engaging clutch.
- Direct drive built-in line counter (measures in feet)
- Automatic, self engaging clutch
- Machined Aluminum Spool
- Ultimate Tournament carbon drag (UTD)
- One-piece composite frame
- 3 Bearing System (3BB)
- Choice of dual paddle handle or counterbalanced handle models
- Helical Cut Gears
- Spool Click
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.