The battle-tested Lexa line has been upgraded and reintroduced- the all-new Lexa Type HD. The features that have made the Lexa a staple in markets across the country have been supplemented and upgraded to offer the ultimate in heavy-duty performance. An all-new upgraded Clutch System has been beefed up specifically to handle the rigors of big bait fishing. A new All Grease Bearing System keeps the reel running smooth and silent without sacrificing freespool or distance. Complete with stainless steel drive gear and pinion gear, aluminum frame, and side plate, and an Extended Counterbalanced Handle for maximum power and torque. Additionally, the 300 size has a redesigned frame for an added level of compactness and palmability. The Lexa HD you have come to know and love is upgraded.
Daiwa Lexa 300 HD Features:
- Aluminum Body: Strength and weightlessness without corrosion issues
- EVA Knob: Enhanced comfort and grip in wet conditions
- Infinite Anti-Reverse: Solid hooksets with less shock to the reel
- Magforce: Daiwa's proprietary magnetic cast control system
- Stainless Steel Gearing: Increases gear longevity and eliminates corrosion
- UTD Drag: Ultra-smooth, low-inertia, and ultimate fish-stopping power
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.