Small in hand but large in durability, dependability, and performance, the Curado MGL 70K is a new addition to Shimano’s coveted line of Curado low-profile reels. The reel’s lightweight MGL Spool requires less start-up energy due to decreased inertia and results in longer casts with reduced effort. This advanced feature also allows the reel to excel for anglers fishing with finesse baits, such as handmade balsa baits, or lures that require light line for maximum fishability. The shallower, reduced friction MGL spool makes this a great reel choice for anglers pitching and flipping in tight cover when increased line capacity is not required. However, anglers shouldn’t be concerned about its compact size when fighting fish in close quarters or heavy cover, the Curado MGL 70K is equipped with a Cross Carbon Drag to provide the needed stopping power against large fish. Finally, just like the rest of the Curado family of reels, the versatile Curado MGL 70K features MicroModule Gear for enhanced smoothness as well as a HAGANE Body for increased rigidity and durability for years of fishing performance.
Curado MGL 70K Features:
- CI4+ technology for lighter body design
- Cross Carbon Drag provides a wider range of drag settings and smoother performance
- Hagane Body for body stiffness and rigidity
- X-Ship for increased torque and gear durability
- MGL ultra-light spool for extremely low inertia
- Micro Module gear system for the smoothest retrieve on the water
- SVS Infinity brake system allows precision casting with baits of all sizes
- Super Free eliminates friction on the spool shaft
⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.